ACS Journal for Science and Engineering aims to serve the international Science and engineering community through dissemination of scientific knowledge on practical engineering and design methodologies pertaining to various fields of science, engineering and technology. Original unpublished manuscripts are invited on all areas of science and engineering. Review articles on science and engineering topics are also welcome.
- Articles must be in Word format in Paper Size - A4 Size; Font Style - Times New Roman; Font Size - 12; Line Spacing -1.5.
- Pictures must be in good quality and tables are formulated clearly.
- First page of the article file must includes, Article Title, Author Name, Affiliation of the Authors as well as the e-mail address.
- Figures or graphs, tables if included, should be with caption and should be cited within the article.
- The reviewing process is set to 30 days in principle.
- Peer Review must passed by one editorial review and one with an anonymous reviewer.
- After the review process, Editor-in-Chief will make a final decision, after which the author will be notified.
- Reviewed and corrected articles sent to authors before publication.
- After which no alteration or corrections will be accepted.
- A Copyright Transfer Agreement is required before the publication of an article in our Journal.
- The submission of a paper implies the author’s assurance that it has not been copyrighted, published or submitted for publication elsewhere.